Cycling is a fee-based service which is part of the KU Fit classes. A KU Fit pass is required to take participate in unlimited amount of Cycling classes, including all KU Fit group fitness classes during the specified times and dates. Participants must present a KU Fit pass and KU ID in order to participate.
There are 15 Keiser M3+ bikes per class. They are located on the 2nd level CRT (Cardiovascular Resistance Training) in the open circle.
Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center members may use the Keiser M3+ Cycles when KU Fit Cycle classes are not in session. Please refer to the guidelines at the bottom of the page when cycling during open cycle times.
- Reserve a bike
- If this is the first time you are making a reservation, you will need to have an email registered for your account before a login can be created.
- To ADD an email to your account call 785-864-1370
- If you have an email registered to your account but have never logged in, Click Don't have a login? (You will need to know your account number) or Click Forgot your Username or Password?
- After you have clicked on either of the above options an email will be sent to you with your login credentials.
- Type your username and password and Click Login.
- Your personal information page will display, Click KU Fit Classes,
- Scroll down to find your class on the calendar, click on the class then Click Enroll
- In your Class Cue you will select your equipment location by Clicking Select
- Once the equipment is selected you may Select Continue to Cart or Continue Shopping to select more classes.
- If you Click Continue to Cart, you will get a booking confirmation.
- You may print this page for your records, but it is not necessary for participation. Your instructor will print a roster of reserved bikes before class to check in reservations. Don't forget to bring your KU Fit Pass though!
- If you are having difficult logging in, please contact us at 785-864-1370 or stop by the Administrative Office, Room 103 in the ASRFC.
- Food and drink are NOT allowed in the Cycling Area except for water.
- Cycle area closes 15 minutes proper to class starting.
- Only authorized staff is to operate audio equipment.
- Cycles bikes may not be removed from the cycling area at any time.
- Cycle between 60-110 RP for your safety.
- Ask a CRT or instructor to help you fit the cycle to your optimal position.
- Return all bikes to proper location if the bike was rotated.
Please Do Not:
- Pedal backwards. This will break the machine.
- Remove cycle saddle.
- Cycle with feet out of the pedal cages.
- Cycle with extremely heavy resistance, causing minimal rotation.
- Cycle with body behind the seat.
- Rest the entire body on the front handlebars.
- Use the cycle to aid in stretching.