Address for the Adams Campus Challenge Course: 1030 E 750 RD Lawrence, KS
Map (PDF) detailing the route from the ASRFC to the Adams Campus Challenge Course
Beginning from KU Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center
- Exit the parking lot headed WEST (towards Allen Field House) on SCHWEGLER DR.
- Turn LEFT onto NAISMITH DR.
- Turn RIGHT at the stoplight onto W 19TH ST.
- Turn LEFT at the stoplight onto IOWA ST.
- Turn RIGHT at the stoplight onto CLINTON PARKWAY.
- Continue on Clinton Pkwy around the roundabout and under the Lawrence traffic way to the T-Intersection at E 900TH RD. Turn LEFT.
- Continue on E 900TH RD. over the dam until you come to the T-Intersection at E 1000 RD. There will be a sign for Clinton Park on your right. Turn RIGHT.
- Continue on E 1000 RD. around the three big curves. There will be a sign for Lone Star Lake on the right. At the top of the hill, take a RIGHT turn onto E 750TH RD.
- Continue down the gravel road until you see a large gate on your right with a sign for ADAMS CAMPUS CHALLENGE COURSE. A facilitator will be ready to greet you inside the gate.