KU Fit Pass, Fees & Policies
KU Fit is a fee-based service. KU fit passes allow participants to take part in an unlimited amount of KU Fit classes, including all cycle during the specified times and dates. Participants must present a KU Fit pass and KU ID in order to participate. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes expire within the semester of purchase. Membership is required to purchase a KU Fit pass.
KU Fit Pass - Fees
Full Semester Pass (Fall or Spring Only)
- Starts August 22: $50
- Optional Fee through tuition-
- Choose the KU Fit Pass when scheduling for your next semester classes. KU Fit Pass cards can be obtained at the Admin Office (room 103) in the ASRFC.
1/2 Semester Pass (Fall or Spring Only)
- August 22 - October 7: $25
- October 12 - December 8: $25
Summer Semester Pass
Single Class Pass
- The instructor will check to make sure all participants have their KU Fit pass AND KU ID or government ID at the beginning of class. Unfortunately, if a participant is missing one or both, he/she will not be able to take the class.
- Participants may also show online identification (myKU Portal > Image Management)
- Passes may be purchased in the administrative office.
- Lost passes can be re-issued for a $5.00 replacement fee.