Policies - Robinson Center
- The weight rooms at the Robinson Center are NOT available for student recreation.
- The martial arts studio at the Robinson Center is NOT available for student recreation.
- The tennis courts south of the Robinson Center are available first come, first served when not reserved for academic classes or athletics.
- The sand volleyball courts south of the Robinson Center are available first come, first served when not reserved for academic classes, Intramural Sports or special events.
- Racquetball courts are available first come, first served at the Robinson Center.
- There is no equipment checkout available at the Robinson Center. Current students may check out equipment at the ASRFC with current and valid KU Photo ID. Equipment must be returned to the ASRFC or a replacement fee(s) will be assessed.
- Appropriate and valid KU Photo ID must be presented upon each entry to gain admittance to the Robinson Center. No ID = No Entry. ID Cards are nontransferable and for the exclusive use of the person named on the card.
- Former students, off-term students, and KU students who are currently enrolled on the KU Edwards campus or at the KU Medical Center do NOT have access to the Robinson Center.
For Faculty/Staff recreation hours at the Robinson Center or for more information about the Robinson Center, please call 785-864-3385 or visit the Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences website Robinson Center Homepage.