KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Adams Campus on the Road
Organizational Development Workshops: Schools, Community and Professionals
The Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center has the ability to bring team challenges to meetings or staff trainings. Adams Campus on the Road actively involves participants of large or small groups, can be accomplished indoors or outdoors at the location of your choice. Each workshop can be suited to fit your time needs- last several hours or can be broken up and conducted over several months. Adams Campus on the Road is able to develop a workshop that encourages participants to break out of their comfort zones. With inhibitions reduced, barriers are broken down and problem solving strategies emerge. The workshops are an ideal opportunity to build trust and communication, while engaging in physical and emotional challenges.
The activities are designed to attain educational, developmental and recreational goals, facilitated by challenge course staff members. For further information, contact KU Outdoor Pursuits: (785) 864-1843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org