KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
CRT Orientation Sign-ups
Current ASRFC Members
Each orientation will last approximately 45 minutes long. Orientations may be scheduled by emailing email@example.com. Participants will be contacted within one week to set up an orientation appointment. Participants should dress in appropriate workout attire for the orientation. Each participant is is only eligible once for the CRT orientation.
Orientations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. If a cancellation is necessary, the participant must contact the particular orientation staff directly. After the second improper cancellation, participants will not be eligible to sign up.