KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
KU Fit Group Fitness
KU Fit is a fun and social way to exercise. There are over 40 classes per week of cardio, strength, flexibility and functional training provided to help you create a well-rounded fitness regime.
Certified fitness instructors motivate and lead your mind and body through a workout to increase fitness and reduce stress. Modifications and options are provided in every class allowing all fitness levels to participate.
*KU Fit Group Fitness Instructors have completed a semester-long, in-house training and obtain a nationally recognized group fitness certification within one year of hire.