KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: Hot Water is Coming Back!
- •The water is gradually warming up and should be hot by this evening - Fri., 5.24.
- •Towel service will resume by late afternoon/early evening.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
KU Fit Pass Fees & Policies
KU Fit is a fee-based service. KU fit passes allow participants to take part in an unlimited amount of KU Fit classes, including all cycle during the specified times and dates. Participants must present a KU Fit pass and KU ID in order to participate. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes expire within the semester of purchase. Membership is required to purchase a KU Fit pass.
Full Session pass (Fall & Spring Only)
- Starts August 20: $50
- Optional Fee through tuition-
- Choose the KU Fit Pass when scheduling for your next semester classes. KU Fit Pass cards can be obtained beginning August 22nd in Administrative Office of the ASRFC (Rm 103).
1/2 Semester pass (Fall & Spring Only)
- August 20 - October 5: $25
- October 6 - December 9: $25
Summer Semester Pass
- : $25
Single class pass: $3
*All participants must present a KU Fit pass AND KU ID in order to participate. Passes may be purchased in the administrative office. Lost passes can be re-issued for a $5.00 replacement fee.