KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
The Intramural Sports program offers opportunities to actively participate in sports by providing an arena in which participants can compete against one another in a safe, friendly environment. It is our goal to provide at least one activity that appeals to every participant (a sport for everyone and everyone in a sport).
Competition is organized according to the type of activity: team sports, singles/doubles sports, and team tournaments. Intramural Sports recommends that players participating in the Competitive division have at least varsity playing experience on the high school level. Activities ran throughout the fall and spring.
To play or for more information about leagues and activities, please sign up using the online registration link to IMLeagues.com/KU.
Thanks for playing and have fun!
Intramurals are a fee-based service. Prices may be different for each sport. Registration for intramural sports is completed online.