Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.