Notices & Events
- Tired of the same old workout? Join Strength Camp!
- •February 3rd - March 12th
- •Mon., Wed. & Fri. 7 am - 8 am; Cost: $135
- •Limited to first 6 participants; Sign-up in Room 103 today!
- Intramurals Pre-Holiday Basketball Begins Week of Nov. 24th
- •It's Basketball Time!!
- •Tournament will begin the week of Nov. 24th and resume after the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Having trouble with your fitness goals? Check out a Fit4U Assessment!
- •Cost: $15 - Members; $20 - Non-members
- •Sign up in Room 103 today!
- One More FREE Bilingual Fitness Class!
- •French Yoga with Marissa: Sunday Dec. 15th from 1 pm - 2 pm.
- *Class ttaught entirely in French!
- KU Recreation Services Mobile App is Now Available for Download!
- •There is a version for both Android (Google Play) and iPhone (Apple App Store) phones.
- •For Android, search for "KU Rec" and for iPhone, search for "KU Recreation Services".
- •Go download this free app today!!
Areas Available for Reservations
Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center
- Aerobics Room 114/115
- Climbing Wall
- Conference Room 102
- Gymnasium Courts 1920, 1923, 1929, 1941, Knopp, Yoder
- Rock Chalk (Multipurpose Court)
- Jayhawk (Mutilpurpose Court)
- Lobby (available to student organizations only)
- Martial Arts Room 123
- Multimedia Room 202/203
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Plaza (available to student organizations only)
- Golf Simulator- Please call (785) 864-4613 for daily reservations
- Racquetball Courts (for tournaments only, please call 785-864-4613 for daily reservations)
- Lawn Area north of ASFRC
- Entire Facility (scheduled after operating hours, 5 hours minimum required)
Shenk Outdoor Complex
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.