Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Canoe KU Trip Coming in May - Deadline Extended to May 22nd!
- •Trip will take place May 28 - June 3.
- •Float down the Buffalo River in Arkansas.
- •Don't delay, apply today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Areas Available for Reservations
Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center
- Aerobics Room 114/115
- Climbing Wall
- Conference Room 102
- Gymnasium Courts 1920, 1923, 1929, 1941, Knopp, Yoder
- Rock Chalk (Multipurpose Court)
- Jayhawk (Mutilpurpose Court)
- Lobby (available to student organizations only)
- Martial Arts Room 123
- Multimedia Room 202/203
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Plaza (available to student organizations only)
- Golf Simulator- Please call (785) 864-4613 for daily reservations
- Racquetball Courts (for tournaments only, please call 785-864-4613 for daily reservations)
- Lawn Area north of ASFRC
- Entire Facility (scheduled after operating hours, 5 hours minimum required)
Shenk Outdoor Complex
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.