KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Included within the informal recreation program is equipment available for check out. Replacement charges do exist for equipment not returned. The following equipment can be checked out at the Equipment Checkout area at the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center (KU or ASRFC Photo ID required) at no charge:
- Air Hockey Mallets & Puck
- Badminton Racquets & Shuttlecocks
- Boxing Gloves
- Jump Ropes
- Pickle Ball Sets
- Racquetballs, Racquetball Racquets & Racquetball Eyeguards
- Soccer Balls
- Squash Balls & Racquets
- Table Tennis Balls & Paddles
- Tennis Balls & Racquets
- Towels (Large & Hand)
- Volleyballs (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Wallyball (Net & Ball)
The following equipment is available for KU Student Organizations and University of Kansas Departments to check out (minimal checkout charges may apply) for special events:
- Flag Football Sets (Includes Ball Markers, Flag belts, Penny Jersies & Pylons)
- Flip Scores
- Horseshoe Sets
- Outdoor Volleyball Sets (Cobra System)
- Penny Jersies
- Softball Sets (includes softballs, softball bats & bases)
- Tug-O-War Rope
- Whiffleball Sets (Includes Whiffleballs, Whiffleball bats & bases)