KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Canoe KU Trip Coming in May - Deadline Extended to May 22nd!
- •Trip will take place May 28 - June 3.
- •Float down the Buffalo River in Arkansas.
- •Don't delay, apply today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Facility Reservation Request
No organized activities except those sponsored or approved by KU Recreation Services are allowed in the KU Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center (ASRFC), Adams Campus or the Shenk Outdoor Complex. Groups wishing to reserve recreational activity space must submit a facility reservation request. Approval of facility reservation requests is dependent upon, priority scheduling, availability, impact to existing programs, scope and nature of the event, date(s) of facility request, and the submission date of the facility reservation request. Facility requests submitted to KU Recreation Services are prioritized as follows:
- KU Recreation Services programs
- KU Student Organizations
- KU Affiliations (KU Departments/KU Units/KU Athletics)