KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Intramurals Pre-Holiday Basketball - Final Night Tonight!
- •Come on out and cheer on your favorite team.
- One More FREE Bilingual Fitness Class!
- •French Yoga with Marissa: Sunday Dec. 15th from 1 pm - 2 pm.
- •Class taught entirely in French!
- CRT Equipment Upgrade - Dec. 19-20
- •Beginning at 7 am on 12.9, the following equipment will be upgraded: selectorized machine weights (both CRT 1 & 2), 8-stack machine (CRT 1), cable cross over (CRT 1), and small cable machine (Weight room)
- •CRT 1 equipment will be changed out first. While those machines are being replaced, the CRT 2 machines will be available. The CRT 1 machines will then be available while the CRT 2 machines are being replaced.
- •Removal and installation will continue through Fri., 12.20.
- •Thank you for your patience while we upgrade areas to provide you with new equipment!
- Areas Closed for Resurfacing Dec. 30 - Jan. 3
- •Due to resurfacing, the Aerobics Room and Raquetball Courts 1 & 2 will be closed Mon., Dec. 30 - Fri., Jan. 3.
- •Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Tired of the same old workout? Join Strength Camp!
- •February 3rd - March 12th
- •Mon., Wed. & Fri. 7 am - 8 am; Cost: $135
- •Limited to first 6 participants; Sign-up in Room 103 today!
- Having trouble with your fitness goals? Check out a Fit4U Assessment!
- •Cost: $15 - Members; $20 - Non-members
- •Sign up in Room 103 today!
- KU Recreation Services Mobile App is Now Available for Download!
- •There is a version for both Android (Google Play) and iPhone (Apple App Store) phones.
- •For Android, search for "KU Rec" and for iPhone, search for "KU Recreation Services".
- •Go download this free app today!!
Facility Reservation Request
No organized activities except those sponsored or approved by KU Recreation Services are allowed in the KU Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center (ASRFC), Adams Campus or the Shenk Outdoor Complex. Groups wishing to reserve recreational activity space must submit a facility reservation request. Approval of facility reservation requests is dependent upon, priority scheduling, availability, impact to existing programs, scope and nature of the event, date(s) of facility request, and the submission date of the facility reservation request. Facility requests submitted to KU Recreation Services are prioritized as follows:
- KU Recreation Services programs
- KU Student Organizations
- KU Affiliations (KU Departments/KU Units/KU Athletics)