KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Late Night Yoga CANCELED Tonight - 12.18
- •Due to instructor illness, the Late Night Yoga class will be canceled.
- All KU Fit Classes are FREE during Finals Week!
- •Check out the schedule from Dec. 16th - Dec. 19th
- CRT Equipment Upgrade - Dec. 19-20
- •Beginning at 7 am on 12.9, the following equipment will be upgraded: selectorized machine weights (both CRT 1 & 2), 8-stack machine (CRT 1), cable cross over (CRT 1), and small cable machine (Weight room)
- •CRT 1 equipment will be changed out first. While those machines are being replaced, the CRT 2 machines will be available. The CRT 1 machines will then be available while the CRT 2 machines are being replaced.
- •Removal and installation will continue through Fri., 12.20.
- •Thank you for your patience while we upgrade areas to provide you with new equipment!
- Areas Closed for Resurfacing Dec. 30 - Jan. 3
- •Due to resurfacing, the Aerobics Room and Raquetball Courts 1 & 2 will be closed Mon., Dec. 30 - Fri., Jan. 3.
- •Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Tired of the same old workout? Join Strength Camp!
- •February 3rd - March 12th
- •Mon., Wed. & Fri. 7 am - 8 am; Cost: $135
- •Limited to first 6 participants; Sign-up in Room 103 today!
- Having trouble with your fitness goals? Check out a Fit4U Assessment!
- •Cost: $15 - Members; $20 - Non-members
- •Sign up in Room 103 today!
- KU Recreation Services Mobile App is Now Available for Download!
- •There is a version for both Android (Google Play) and iPhone (Apple App Store) phones.
- •For Android, search for "KU Rec" and for iPhone, search for "KU Recreation Services".
- •Go download this free app today!!
The weight rooms at the Robinson Center are NOT available for student recreation.
The martial arts studio at the Robinson Center is NOT available for student recreation.
The tennis courts south of the Robinson Center are available first come, first served when not reserved for academic classes or athletics.
The sand volleyball courts south of the Robinson Center are available first come, first served when not reserved for academic classes, Intramural Sports or special events.
Racquetball courts are available first come, first served at the Robinson Center.
There is no equipment checkout available at the Robinson Center. Current students may check out equipment at the A SRFC with current and valid KU Photo ID. Equipment must be returned to the ASRFC or a replacement fee(s) will be assessed.
Appropriate and valid KU Photo ID must be presented upon each entry to gain admittance to the Robinson Center. No ID = No Entry. ID Cards are nontransferable and for the exclusive use of the person named on the card.
Former students, off-term students, and KU students who are currently enrolled on the KU Edwards campus or at the KU Medical Center do NOT have access to the Robinson Center.
For Faculty/Staff recreation hours at the Robinson Center or for more information about the Robinson Center, please call 785.864.3385 or visit the Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences website Robinson Homepage.