KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Tired of the same old workout? Join Strength Camp!
- •February 3rd - March 12th
- •Mon., Wed. & Fri. 7 am - 8 am; Cost: $135
- •Limited to first 6 participants; Sign-up in Room 103 today!
- Intramurals Pre-Holiday Basketball Begins Week of Nov. 24th
- •It's Basketball Time!!
- •Tournament will begin the week of Nov. 24th and resume after the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Having trouble with your fitness goals? Check out a Fit4U Assessment!
- •Cost: $15 - Members; $20 - Non-members
- •Sign up in Room 103 today!
- One More FREE Bilingual Fitness Class!
- •French Yoga with Marissa: Sunday Dec. 15th from 1 pm - 2 pm.
- *Class ttaught entirely in French!
- KU Recreation Services Mobile App is Now Available for Download!
- •There is a version for both Android (Google Play) and iPhone (Apple App Store) phones.
- •For Android, search for "KU Rec" and for iPhone, search for "KU Recreation Services".
- •Go download this free app today!!
Reservation Request Procedure
Facility reservation requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of requested date(s). It is highly recommended that facility reservation requests for larger scale events be submitted at least 4-5 weeks in advance of the requested date(s). Advance requests normally will not be considered until 4 weeks prior to the start of each semester.
In addition to the facility reservation request, a completed UEC form must be completed and submitted to the University Events Committee on the fourth floor of the Kansas Union at least 14 days in advance of the requested reservation date(s). Please see University Events Committee Form and University Policies.
A facility reservation request submitted does not guarantee approval of the request.
The appropriate KU Recreation Services staff member will contact the person listed as the contact person for the requesting group. Availability, cost and policies will be discussed. The KU Recreation Services staff may also assist with the organization of tournament brackets and rules.
If approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the contact person. If an email address is not available, the contact person will be contacted via telephone.
Area policies and event policies will be communicated to the contact person of requesting group/organization. It is the responsibility of the contact person to communicate with group or organization.
After the event, an invoice will be sent within 3-4 days via email to the contact person. If an email address is not available, an invoice will be mailed or the contact person will be directed to pick up an invoice from the ASRFC Administrative Office 103.
All organizations and groups not affiliated with the University of Kansas renting activity space must provide a Certificate of Insurance to KU Recreation Services.