KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
KU Recreation Services strives to serve the KU Community. To be eligible for a membership to the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center you must be a KU Student, Faculty/Staff, or a Spouse/Domestic Partner of a currently enrolled KU Student or employed Faculty/Staff.
- Membership Eligibility
- Current Students (Lawrence Campus)
- Current Study Abroad Students (Lawrence Campus)
- Non-KU College Student Winter Break
- Students Not Enrolled in Summer Class (Lawrence Campus)
- Current Students (KU Edwards Campus & KU Medical Campus)
- Current Student/Staff jointly (Lawrence Campus)
- Continuing Education- Independent Study (Lawrence Campus)
- Former Students
- Off-Term Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partners
- Other Memberships
- Membership Rates
- Guest Policies
- Contact Information