KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Tired of the same old workout? Join Strength Camp!
- •February 3rd - March 12th
- •Mon., Wed. & Fri. 7 am - 8 am; Cost: $135
- •Limited to first 6 participants; Sign-up in Room 103 today!
- Intramurals Pre-Holiday Basketball Begins Week of Nov. 24th
- •It's Basketball Time!!
- •Tournament will begin the week of Nov. 24th and resume after the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Having trouble with your fitness goals? Check out a Fit4U Assessment!
- •Cost: $15 - Members; $20 - Non-members
- •Sign up in Room 103 today!
- One More FREE Bilingual Fitness Class!
- •French Yoga with Marissa: Sunday Dec. 15th from 1 pm - 2 pm.
- *Class ttaught entirely in French!
- NETA Workshops Coming in Dec.
- •Two workshops will be offered Dec. 7 and 8
- •Sign up for one or both - there is a discounted price if you sign up for both!
- KU Fit Class Cancellations
- •Saturday Dec. 7th Body Pump will cancelled due to NETA training.
- •Friday Power Step 4:30-5:25 pm with Szilvia has been cancelled PERMANENTLY.
- •Monday, 12.4 - Power Step class canceled - Today only!
- KU Recreation Services Mobile App is Now Available for Download!
- •There is a version for both Android (Google Play) and iPhone (Apple App Store) phones.
- •For Android, search for "KU Rec" and for iPhone, search for "KU Recreation Services".
- •Go download this free app today!!
Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center
The Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center is a challenge course with a series of activities consisting of real and imaginary obstacles. It is designed to promote leadership by trying new things and pushing people out of their comfort zones, reducing inhibitions and breaking down barriers, problem solving, building trust and communication through physical and emotional challenges.
The Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center is a low element challenge course located South of Lawrence, just Southeast of Clinton Lake. Programming is open to both KU students and the public.
Success is determined by the willingness to participate and grow, not by the completion of tasks.