KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center
The Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center is a challenge course with a series of activities consisting of real and imaginary obstacles. It is designed to promote leadership by trying new things and pushing people out of their comfort zones, reducing inhibitions and breaking down barriers, problem solving, building trust and communication through physical and emotional challenges.
The Adams Campus Outdoor Education Center is a low element challenge course located South of Lawrence, just Southeast of Clinton Lake. Programming is open to both KU students and the public.
Success is determined by the willingness to participate and grow, not by the completion of tasks.