KU Fit Pass, Fees & Policies
KU Fit is a fee-based service. KU fit passes allow participants to take part in an unlimited amount of KU Fit classes, including all cycle during the specified times and dates. Participants must present their KU ID or a picture ID in order to participate. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes expire within the semester of purchase. Membership is required to purchase a KU Fit pass. The KU Fit pass will be tied to your KUID - no physical passes will be used going forward (as of the Spring 2018 semester).
KU Fit Pass - Fees
Full Semester Pass (Fall or Spring Only)
- Starts Jan. 16: $50
- Optional Fee through tuition-
- Choose the KU Fit Pass when scheduling for your next semester classes. KU Fit Passes can be activated the Admin Office (room 103) in the ASRFC.
1/2 Semester Pass (Fall or Spring Only)
- Jan. 16 - Mar. 16: $25
- Mar. 26 - May 4: $25
Summer Semester Pass
Single Class Pass
- All participants must check in at the beginning of each class. The instructor will check to make sure all participants have a valid KU Fit Membership.
- Participants may check in by swiping their KU ID or typing in their ID number.
- Unfortunately, if a participant has not purchased a pass, he/she will not be able to take the class. Passes may be purchased in the administrative office.