KU Fit Pass, Reservations & Policies
The KU Fit pass for Fall 2020 is free and allows participants to take part in an unlimited amount of KU Fit classes (virtual and in-person), including all cycle classes, during the specified times and dates. All participants are required to activate their free KU Fit pass prior to taking their first KU Fit class:
Steps to obtain and use
- ACTIVATE. There are three different ways to activate a KU Fit pass: At ASRFC, in the Admin Office (Room 103) or after hours at the Welcome Desk. The third option is to activate online:
- Scroll down to and click "KU Fit Passes"
- Select "Full Semester KU Fit pass"
- USE. Participants will not receive a physical pass. Instead, the pass is linked to your KU ID.
- When attending a class at ASRFC (Aerobics Studio or 1941 basketball court) or a vritual class, partcipants check-in at the beginning of each class by presenting their KU ID.
Reservations (Virtual Classes Only)
Reservations are required for virtual classes only because participants will be sent a Zoom link to participate in the virtual class. A reservation must be made for each class a participant wants to attend.
- Reserve a virtual class online:
- Scroll down to "Specialty Classes (Programs)"
- Select "KU Fit" and "Fall 2020" on the left side of the screen
- Select the virtual class you wish to particpiate in (Virtual Body Pump or Virtual Yoga)
- Select "KU Login"
- Select "Register"
- Cancel a reservation:
- "Log In"
- Click on your user name in top right corner, so drop down menu appears and select "Profile"
- Select "Programs" on left side of screen
- Identify the class you want to cancel and click on the 3 horizontal dots on the right side of the screen. Drop down menu appears and select "Cancel Registration" (may need to scroll down).
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 1 minute before the class starts.
- Face masks must be worn at all times on campus even while exercising.
- 10' x 10' boxes are taped on the floor in the aerboics studio and 1941 basketball court and this represents your exercise space. When participants arrive to class, please find box. If the class uses equipment, start setting up keeping the equipment within the box. Some classes such as Zumba and Cardio Kickboxing may move outside of their box when they're as part of the choreography and that it's expected that participants will move outside their box for these types of classes.
- Please use 3' walkways instead of walking through a box that someone is in.
- Bring your own water bottle or empty water bottle to fill the bottle at the bottle filling stations.
- If a participant has not activiated a KU Fit pass, they will not be able to participate in classes.
- Passes are only vaild for a specific semester.
- Membership is to the ASRFC is required to activate a KU Fit pass.
- Classes may be canceled if there are only 1 or 2 participants.