KU Recreation Services offers membership options for those indirectly affiliated with the University. Visitors are eligible for temporary membership if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Association or Employment with a KU-Lawrence campus department during the summer term or
- Visitor is a conference attendee at a KU- Lawrence campus department or
- Visitor is considered a “guest scholar” for a KU-Lawrence campus department with approval from Department Chair/Designee or
- Visitor is a student from a college or university other than KU.
Note: Eligibility for membership is limited to specific terms; students from other institutions are only allowed access during winter and summer breaks and temporary employees are limited to summer terms. Click on the appropriate link to your left for more information.
KU Recreation Services also offers one-day guest passes for those not eligible for membership. In order to purchase a pass, the guest must present
- A valid photo ID
- An eligible sponsor with active membership and
- Guest must be 18 years of age or older.
Kansas Alumni Association members may also purchase a day-pass; guest polices are amended to allow access without a sponsor for active alumni association members. Click on the appropriate link to your left for more information.