Home for Winter Break

Students from colleges or universities other than KU are allowed to purchase a membership during the KU winter break.  This membership is meant for college students returning home to Lawrence for their own winter break.  The student will need to provide the following items:

  • College ID Card
  • Copy of Fall and/or Spring class schedule

Eligibility for this membership is mid-December to mid-January.

Membership, payment, and waiver must be done in the Administrative Office (Rm. 103) of the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center.