Facility Reservation

At this time, KU Recreation Services is accepting reservation and special event requests for the David A. Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center.

We will consider reservation or special event requests for our indoor (Ambler) and outdoor facilities (Shenk Field Complex, Central Field, Sand Volleyball Courts) on a case-by-case basis.

For large-capacity events, such as tournaments, socials, and philanthropies, please register with the KU Office of Event Management and Protocol. Register your event with that office here

If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Director, Outdoor Pursuits and Special Events, Kirsten King