Cycling is a fee-based service, which is part of the KU Fit classes. A KU Fit pass is required to take participate in unlimited amount of Cycling classes, including all KU Fit group fitness classes during the specified times and dates. Participants must check-in at the beginning of each class by presenting their KU ID or entering their KU ID number on a keypad.
There are 12 Keiser M3+ bikes per class. Bikes are on a first come, first serve basis. Saving bikes for friends is not allowed.
- Food and drink are NOT allowed in the Cycling Area except for water.
- Aerobics Studio closes 15 minutes proper to class starting.
- Only authorized staff is to operate audio equipment.
- Cycles may not be removed from their storage location.
- Cycle between 60-110 RP for your safety.
- Ask a CRT or KU Fit Instructor to help you fit the cycle to your optimal position.
Please Do Not:
- Pedal backwards. This will break the machine.
- Remove cycle saddle.
- Cycle with feet out of the pedal cages.
- Cycle with extremely heavy resistance, causing minimal rotation.
- Cycle with body behind the seat.
- Rest the entire body on the front handlebars.
- Use the cycle to aid in stretching.
- Leave the resistance knob in the off/lock position. This messes up the calibration.