The SCC Executive Board consist of five student members. Each year five SCC Representatives is elected by their peers at the first SCC meeting in the fall semester. All board members serve a term, which runs from September through July, each fiscal year. The duties of executive board members are:
- Serve on the KU Rec Advisory Board.
- Attend all scheduled Supplemental Request Hearings and approve/deny all supplemental requests from the Sport Club Unallocated Account.
- Serve as a liaison between the SCC and the Sport Club Coordinator and/or Recreation Advisory Board/Student Senate.
- Serve as a consultant to the Sport Club Coordinator on information gathered from the Sport Club Council and/or Recreation Advisory Board concerning amendments or additions to Sport Club policies and procedures contained in the Sport Club Handbook.
- Serve as a consultant to the Sport Club Coordinator and Student Program Manager on constructing an agenda for each SCC Meeting.
- Serve as a consultant to the Sport Club Coordinator in creating a Sport Club Budget Proposal to present to the SCC at the Budget Hearings.
- Serve as a consultant to the Sport Club Coordinator on all fiscal allocations associated with the Sport Club portion of the Restricted Fee.