Other State University Retirees

The Kansas Retiree membership is an opportunity for retirees from other universities to purchase a membership to the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center.  The retiree must be affiliated with a university that is a member of one of the following:

  • Kansas Board of Regents
  • Kansas Independent College Association (KICA)
  • Tribal university

Membership can be purchased weekly, monthly, per semester, or annually.  See the rates page for pricing.

Before the membership can be purchased, the retiree must verify their identity by showing a valid university ID or state issued ID.  The Operations Coordinator will need to verify the state of the retiree prior to acquiring membership.  The verification process can take up to 24 hours.  ID cards will be provided by the Ambler SRFC at no additional cost.