Get Started With KU Fit
KU Fit Pass
The Spring KU Fit pass is currently $50 (Full-Semester Pass), $25.00 (Half-Semester Pass) and $3 (One Class Pass). A full or half semester pass allows participants to take part in an unlimited amount of KU Fit classes, including all cycle classes, during the specified times and dates.
How To Obtain Your Pass
PURCHASE & ACTIVATE. There are three different ways to purchase a KU Fit pass: At ASRFC, in the Admin Office (Room 103) or after hours at the Welcome Desk. The third option is to purchase online at our Rec Store:
Scroll down to and click "KU Fit Passes"
- Select "Full Semester KU Fit pass"
- USE. Participants will not receive a physical pass. Instead, the pass is linked to your KU ID.
- When attending a class at ASRFC (Aerobics Studio or cycle studio), participants check-in at the beginning of each class by presenting their KU ID.
- Bring your own water bottle or empty water bottle to fill at the bottle filling stations.
- If a participant has not activated a KU Fit pass, they will not be able to participate in classes.
- Passes are only valid for a specific semester.
- Membership to the ASRFC is required to activate a KU Fit pass.
- Classes may be canceled if there are only 1 or 2 participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Those wishing to participate in KU Fit sessions must have a KU Fit Pass. To obtain a KU Fit Pass, participants should come to the administrative office, sign a waiver of liability and purchase a KU Fit Pass. You may also purchase a pass online through Recstore. KU Fit passes are valid for any class on the schedule through out the entire semester or session (except the single session pass). Pass options are listed on the website.
KU Fit Instructors should provide modifications to simplify the exercises or make them more advance. Any fitness level from beginners to advanced can participate and be successful.
The training depends on the format a KU Fit Instructor teaches. Some formats require a national fitness certification such as ACE Group Fitness Instructor; others require a training specific to the format; and some instructors may go through an in-house workshop.