In February 2018, we upgraded our software to manage the growing memberships, facility access, KU Fit Programs, Locker Rentals offered at KU Recreation Services. Our software has been excellent in its efficiency through point-of-sale and facility access. As a result, we are thrilled to take this next step in offering online sales within our software. This added feature will continue to foster our mission of making our services user-friendly.
Effectively immediately, KU Recreation Services will be accepting online payments and first time sales and/or renewal basis for specific membership options and specialty programming.
How the Online Payments Work:
Go to our Online Sales page, and do one of the following.
- If you are current faculty/staff or a KU student, you may log in as you normally would through KU Single Sign-On, by clicking "Log In."
- If you are a member, not directly affiliated with KU, you will need to create an account to access the online sales, by clicking "Sign Up."
Membership Options/Specialty Classes Available for Online Sales
- Faculty/Staff Membership (Renewal Only)
- Edwards/Med Center Faculty/Staff Membership (Renewal Only)
- Fit45 One Class Pass (One Time Sales)
- KU Fit Full Semester Pass Fall/Spring/Summer (One Time Sales)
- KU Fit Half Semester Pass Fall/Spring/Summer (One Time Sales)
- KU Fit One Class Pass (One Time Sales)
- Retiree/Affiliate (Renewal Only)
- Personal Training Packages *Active Clients Only* (One Time Sales)
- Specialty Classes *Fit45, ACE, etc.* (One Time Sales)
- Locker rentals