Graduated KU Alumni
Graduated KU Students who are current KU Alumni Association members are eligible to purchase a membership to the ASRFC.
*Spouse/Domestic Partners of an active Alumni Association member are eligible to purchase a membership.*
Verification of degree awarded and presentation of current Kansas Alumni Association membership card in addition to a government issues photo identification must occur prior to purchase and activation of membership. Additionally, verification of Spouse/Domestic Partner status must also be approved prior to purchasing membership.
Steps to purchase a membership (First time)
- Visit the administrative office and bring your KUID to process a membership
- For hours the administrative office is open, click here
Steps to purchase a membership (Renewals)
- Visit the administrative office and bring your KUID to renew your membership -or-
- Register your account on recstore.ku.edu, clicking Sign-in at top right-hand corner and clicking "sign up" to create account
Membership will include access to the ASRFC, as well as the following programs:
- Outdoor Pursuits Rental Program and Climbing Wall
- KU Fit and Personal Training (additional fees will apply)
Alumni Association memberships are not eligible to participate in Intramural Sports or the Sport Club Program.