Specialty classes do not fall under the KU Fit schedule of classes.
- Open to students, faculty, staff, and ASRFC members. ASRFC membership is required.
- They typically run for 6-weeks or 12 classes.
- All classes have minimum and maximum participant requirements. Please check each class for those numbers.
- Sign up for all of them at the Admin. Office (Rm. #103) at the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center (ASRFC). Must be registered prior to participating.
- Certain classes require a that you have a health history on file within the past year and medical clearance is required if you're a male 45 years or older, female 55 years or older, or considered medically high risk. If you've registered for one of these classes within the past year, provide any changes in your health in writing or complete a new health history form.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from June 4 to July 25 from 12:00-12:45 pm led by Eric M.
- No class July 4.
- A high intensity workout using bodyweight and minimal equipment.
- Cost: $65
- Maximum class size: 15
- All classes will be held in the Oread Arena (i.e., the soccer arena) and at Central Field (turf field) with weather permitting. On the first day of class, please meet in the Oread arena. Note: Flyer states classes are also held in the aerobics room and 1929 basketball court but that is incorrect for the summer.
- Register in the Admin Office at Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center.
- Required Health History Form (PDF)
- Medical clearance is required if you're a male 45 years or older, female 55 years or older, or considered medically high risk: Medical Clearance Form (PDF)