Specialty classes do not fall under the KU Fit schedule of classes.
- Open to students, faculty, staff, and ASRFC members. ASRFC membership is required.
- They typically run for 6-weeks or 12 classes.
- All classes have minimum and maximum participant requirements. Please check each class for those numbers.
- Sign up for all of them at the Admin. Office (Rm. #103) at the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center (ASRFC). Must be registered prior to participating.
- Certain classes require a that you have a health history on file within the past year and medical clearance is required if you're a male 45 years or older, female 55 years or older, or considered medically high risk. If you've registered for one of these classes within the past year, provide any changes in your health in writing or complete a new health history form.
- A high intensity workout using bodyweight and minimal equipment.
- Session 1 (PDF)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from January 28 to March 21 from 12:00-12:45 pm led by David B.
- Classes will be held in the Oread Arena (i.e., the soccer arena)
- Cost: $60
- Maximum class size: 15
- NEW: Want to try the class or can't attend an entire session, purchase a single class pass for $8 in the admin office (give receipt to instructor). Available for sale the first day of class and less than 15 participants must be registered. In other words, no more than 15 participants in a class.
- Register in the Admin Office at Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center.
- Required Health History Form (PDF)
- Medical clearance is required if you're a male 45 years or older, female 55 years or older, or considered medically high risk: Medical Clearance Form (PDF)